LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Chili Kicap Udang

Felt like eating udang(prawns) day before yesterday so I thought why not make it. I really wanted to make the Thai prawns which I have tried at Sawasdee Restaurant. Its really good. But oh well, if anyone has tried a really good Thai prawn recipe please let me know! hehe... Anyway, here's the recipe I tried. It might be spicy so just adjust the chili amount accordingly. Enjoy!


Ingredients : 

Some oil
1/2 kg udang (prawns)
3 teaspoon garlic ginger paste
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 teaspoon salt (adjust according to taste)
1/4 cup tomato sauce
2 teaspoon sugar  (I used raw sugar)
1 tablespoon vinegar (I used synthetic vinegar)

Steps:
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Add prawns to the pan and fry until its a bit brownish.
3. Remove prawns to a plate.
4. Add the garlic ginger paste, chili powder and salt to the pan. (You might need to add more oil before adding this if there isnt any left in the pan) Mix well for about 1-2 minutes.
5. Add the prawns to the pan and mix well.
6. Add the tomato sauce, sugar, and vinegar to the pan. Mix well for about 1-2 minutes.
7. Once completed, serve the prawns with rice.


No comments:

Post a Comment