LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Turmeric n lemon

So I left my face mask back in M'sia and decided to make home made mask. Malas to go beli. I wanted something that will make the face brighter so I goggled home made mask for brightening the face. Wallah! Turmeric and lemon was one of the recipes. 1 teaspoon turmeric and add lemon juice to make the paste. Then, rub the paste all over your face except the under eye section as it might make it dry,that's what I think but I might be wrong!!! Anyway,turmeric will stain your clothes so be careful when applying. Below is a picture of how it looked after applying it on my face. Wash your face after 15-20 min. You can use a face sponge but I think it's better to use facial cotton as the turmeric will stain your face sponge. It did on mine(didn't think beforehand). There might be some turmeric stain left on your face but it will be ok after a couple of washes(according to my own experiment) Try it out! Might help with your pigmentation as well if you have any!

No comments:

Post a Comment