LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ramadan

Hi Friends, I am sorry I have not put up any recipes. Its Ramadan and its just been so busy since the start. Had friends from Malaysia coming over - Boolat and Badyah!  It was really good having them over. They are back in Malaysia now. I will not be adding any recipes for sometime. I will be back once Ramadan is over. No matter where you're from - Happy Fasting! :) Here are some Eid songs for all my buddies around the world! :)

www.songs.pk - Eid Ka Din Hai .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Sudirman - Balik Kampung .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

CD 08-Sami Yusuf - Eid Song.mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

m nasir - Satu Hari Di Hari Raya .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

No comments:

Post a Comment