Potato chips.....Cant live with them and cant live without them. I have always liked buying frozen chips from the supermarket etc. Why not try making it at home? I tried and it tasted like potato chips of course..haha.... Here's the recipe.
Potatoes (washed, peeled and sliced thinly) -amount depends on how much you would like to make
Oil (enough for deep frying)
Some chaat masala (I used Shan chaat masala) - amount depends on how much chips you make
1. Heat oil in a wok/deep fryer.
2. Fry potatoes in batches for 3-4 minutes.
4. Drain on paper towel and leave aside for 10 minutes.
5. Heat the oil again.
6. Add the fried potatoes in batches until golden brown. This might take another 3-4 minutes.
7. Drain on paper towel.
8. Sprinkle some chaat masala on the chips.