LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Trip 2010

Penang Laksa, Nasi Kandar, Satay, etc...what more could a person want. In the recent meet up with friends , we tasted some of the best food of Penang.
Penang is dubbed as the 'Pearl of the Orient' ages ago as it is well known for the great hawker stalls which cannot seem to be copied. No matter how well you cook, the hawker food somehow turns out to be better. To be honest, the stalls along the road side tastes better than the posh restaurants there. And no, I did not get any tummy ache during my visit there. I can past my time by just having the best meals at the stalls. No wonder I  have put on weight. You just cannot stop eating when you are there.



Langkawi is a great Island for those who love a relaxing atmosphere. Although cursed for 7 generations, it is so peaceful and beautiful. I loved the trip and the highlight was Mahsuri's tomb and Perdana Gallery. Highly recommended for everyone to visit those places. Especially if you like history.



Well, here I am, back again with my buddies to deliver more recipes...Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment