1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Salt to taste
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
2 tablespoon oil (I used olive oil)
2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
3 teaspoon garlic ginger paste
1 green capsicum (cut into small cubes)
1. Mix all ingredients (except the fish & capsicum) in a bowl.
2. Add the fish & capsicum into the bowl. Mix until the fish & capsicum are coated with the marinate.
3. Leave fish aside to marinate for about 30 minutes.
4. Thread the fish and capsicum on skewers. (I used wooden skewers)
5. Pre-heat grill to 150 Degree Celsius. (I used my oven grill)
6. Add the skewers onto the grill.
7. Cook until fish are slightly browned , turning once.