2 eggs (beaten)
1 small onion
Some mixed vegetables
3 cups of rice (made the day before and refrigerated)
1/4 cup of light soy sauce
1. Heat some oil in wok.
2. Add the beaten egg into the wok. (Break the cooked eggs into small pieces)
3. Once eggs are cooked, place it into a bowl.
4. Heat some oil in the same wok.
5.Add onions, capsicum, mixed vegetables and stir fry for about 4 minutes.
6. Add the rice and the cooked eggs and stir fry for about 1 minute.
7. Add the light soy sauce and mix until color of rice is uniform.
8. You can garnish with bawang goreng (fried onions)
Note: You can include meat/shrimps etc, if you wish.