LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Caramel Custard Pudding

I have always wanted to make caramel custard pudding but never got a chance. I used to buy it from the supermarket instead. My dear followers...you have to try this out!:) Its just amazingly better than the ones sold in the supermarket. Thank you about.com for the recipe. Its just made my day and my husband loved it!

Everyone, please find the recipe at about.com
The only difference was that I did half the amount in a big oven safe bowl as I didn't have any ramekins etc. Plus, i used the oven. It took about 45-50 minutes. I kept checking it with a toothpick to ensure it was firm before i took it out. Pictures of the caramel custard pudding are below. Enjoy my friends! :)




2 comments:

  1. thanks peggy...you should try making it..tastes really good :)

    ReplyDelete