Oh my...cant live without chocolate....Happy trying! :)
1 tbsp vinegar
semi skim milk
3/4 cup cocoa powder
3/4 cup boiled water
1 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 cup sugar
1/4 cups self-raising flour
3/4 cups plain flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons bi carb soda
1. Mix vinegar and milk to make 1 cup and set aside.
2. Mix cocoa in boiling water and stir. Set aside.
2. Whisk the eggs.
3. Add oil,vanilla essence, sugar, flour,salt and bicarb soda into the egg and mix.
4. Mix in ingredients in step 2.
5. Mix in ingredients in step 1.
6. Pre heat oven at 175C.
5. Grease the pan with some oil.( I used a 9x13 inch baking pan)
6.Add ingredients in the pan.
7.Add the pan into the pre heat oven, until cooked. Keep checking with a fork.
8. Once cooked, remove the pan from the oven and let is cool for about 15 minutes.
9. Remove the cake from the pan.