Hi all, sorry about not posting anything earlier. We have all been busy, as you know, working women. We are proud of it but will never miss a chance of eating cakes. Right girls??! :) Well, here's a banana cake recipe for everyone. Its very easy to make. Enjoy! :)
5 tablespoon oil
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup self raising flour
1 cup plain flour
2 tablespoon milk
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 bananas (mashed)
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 pinch of salt
1. In a large bowl, add egg and whisk well.
2. Add sugar, flour,oil,milk, and baking powder. Mix well.
3. Add mashed bananas, vanilla essence and salt. Mix well.
4. Pre heat oven at 170C.
5.Grease an 8 inch square pan with some oil.
6.Add ingredients in the square pan.
7.Add the pan into the pre heat oven, until cooked. This will take around 30-40 minutes.
8. Once cooked, remove the pan from the oven and let is cool for about 15 minutes.
9. Remove the cake from the pan.