Simple dish! Can also substitute prawn with chicken if you wish..
400-500g Vermicelli noodles
4 cloves garlic
1 green chillies
200g prawns ( you can add more or less- depending on how much you love prawns)
1 red capsicum
1 green capsicum
1 yellow capsicum
4 eggs (beaten)
8 tablespoon fish sauce
2 tablespoon light soy sauce
Salt to taste
5 tablespoon spring onion
1 tablespoon fried onions
1. Add vermicelli noddle into boiling water and leave for about 15 minutes. Once noodle is cooked, drain water,pour cold water on noodle,drain water and keep noodle aside.
2.Heat wok, add onion,garlic,green chili and prawn, and fry until prawn is cooked.
3.Add all the vegetables and stir fry for about 10 minutes.
4. Make an empty space in the middle of the wok, add 1 tablespoon of oil and add the beaten eggs. Cook it just like you cook scramble eggs. You might find it hard to do so with the vegetable around it but its ok if it is mixed with the vegetables.
5. Add the noodles.
6. Add the fish sauce,light soy sauce and salt into the noodles. Stir fry for 5 minutes.
7. Add the spring onions and stir fry for 1 minute.
8. You can garnish the noddles with fried onions when serving.